The warranty period is 1 year from the date of sale.
If during the warranty period you detect manufacturing defects in the purchased equipment, the authorized dealer which signs this card, commits to repair it for free, and replace defective parts and assemblies.
At the same time, this warranty does not entitle you to a free repair of faulty equipment, and replacement of defective parts in the event of:
- usage of the equipment for any purpose other than tattooing;
- violation of the operating mode of the equipment;
- damage due to mechanical, chemical or thermal influences which not provided for the operation of the equipment;
- self-repair or modification, except installation of accompanying spare parts for the equipment;
- usage of the low quality or faulty power supply.
ATTENTION! Warranty is not provided for MRG (mechanical rubber goods). The operating manual is attached and/or available in the relevant section of the web-site skinductor.com
- Do not start the machine without the installed needle cartridge.
- The usage of cartridges with membrane and without membrane is allowed (in the case of usage of cartridges without a membrane, it is necessary to avoid the position of the machine in which the paint can sink deeper than the pushrod guide).
- Before installing the needle cartridge, apply a moderate amount of petroleum jelly, or other dense lubricant, to the rod of the cartridge (on the end and sides) to minimize friction.
- If the cartridge is difficult to install, it is necessary to lubricate the bayonet connector (eg. petroleum jelly).
- If the cartridge is difficult to remove, apply rocking of the cartridge at the same time as turning, also wrap the cartridge with several times folded paper tissue.
- The usage of barrier protection is recomended.
- The needles position can be adjusted by turning the motor relatevely to the grip, as well as removing the grip.
- To facilitate the turning of the motor, apply a small amount of the dense lubricant (eg. petroleum jelly) to the inner side of the grip on the area of contact with the o-rings, as well as on the thread area. Wherein avoid to get lubricant into the area between the motor body and the eccentric, which can create additional mechanical resistance, and can reduce the lifetime of the machine. For the same purpose, one of the o-rings can be removed (vibration amplification is possible).
- The machine is equipped with two types of o-rings, which are installed in grooves of the appropriate size on the motor housing. Two o-rings installed at the same time will provide maximum connection density, and one - moderate density. When only one o-ring is set (that is farthest from the thread), then with the maximum needles position, the eccentric can touch the inside of the grip. Do not allow this.
- After work, the grip must be disinfected/sterilized.
- The grip can be heat treated at temperatures up to 180°C (using autoclave or dry-heat sterilizer).
- Chemical treatment of the grip is allowed (for example, with ethyl or isopropyl alcohols, as well as with alaminol or analogues).but only at room temperature, and a thorough rinsing before heat treatment is also required.
- Chemical desinfection of the “straight” part of the pushrod, which is located outside the eccentric, is allowed (for example, with ethyl or isopropyl alcohols, as well as with alaminol or analogues), wherein it is not allowed to get liquid into (or on) the eccentric, and also into the area between the motor body and the eccentric. After applying the solution, it must be removed from the surface of the pushrod.
- Removing the eccentric from the shaft of the motor is not allowed, as well as disassembling of the eccentric.
- Lubrication of the eccentric and the motor components is not allowed.
- Insignificant leaking of the factory lubricant (black color) from the eccentric is possible during operation.
- The grip can change its color when using various methods of disinfection/sterilization, as well as with application of ultrasonic.
- The normally running machine may has the functional noises, and this noises may changing during the lifetime.
- The normally running machine may be heated. - Operating voltage: 2-7 Volts (normal current consumption up to 0.35 A on 7 V, with cartridge).
- In case of combination of different conditions (mechanical resistance of membranes or rings of cartridges, different position of needles, as well as different electrical resistance of the circuit), the recomended voltage range can be changed within +/- 0,5-0,7 Volts.
- Use the high-quality power supply (from 2 Amperes), necessarily with the voltage indicator, and preferably with the current indicator. It is also preferable to use the power supply whose design involves the operation of the footswich as a control element through which is no current is supplied.
- Continuous power mode is not recomended, because it can lead to excessive heating, and also can reduce the lifetime of the machine.
- RCA polarity: internal contact - "positive", external contact - "negative".
- Resistance of wires should not be more than 0,7 Ohm (one wire).
- The grips of current series are incompatible with grips of the first and second series.
- The machine is possible to have minor cosmetic defects that do not affect the functional.
- Erasing of coating in the area of the threads of the motor and the grip is possible. To minimize erasing, lubricate the threads with a small amount of the dense lubricant (eg. petroleum jelly), and do not allow abrasives to get into the threads (eg. grains of sand etc), wherein avoid to get lubricant into the area between the motor body and the eccentric. If lubricant has fallen into the area between the motor body and the eccentric (this will be indicated by an increased current consumption, above 0,3 A by 6-7 V, and also a notable drop in speed), it can be removed by a piece of paper sheet by placing it in the gap between the motor body and eccentric (repeat until complete removal of lubricant).
- The bayonet lock of Vertigo grips is designed for tight installation of cartridges to prevent spontaneous removal during use. However, due to the instability of the size of the body parts of the cartridges of various manufacturers, it may be difficult to install and remove the cartridges.
Voltage: 3-7 Volts.
Speed (frequency) 38-125 rev / sec (Hz)
To ensure the correct operation of the machine use a high-quality power supply with the current at least 2 Amps (necessarily with voltage indicator and preferably with current indication), and the footswitch and clipcord wires resistance not more than 0.7 Ohms (one wire).
Attention! The machine will not start when connected with the wrong clipcord polarity.
The machine is equipped with three (Ultra) or two (Ultra Lite) rocking arms, which allows to achive a wide variety of characteristics (see fig 1):
Hard - stroke: 4 mm, fitting position: B
Priority works: liner, colorpacker, and lesser - shader.
Soft - stroke: 3 mm, fitting position: A
Priority work: shader, colorpacker, and lesser - liner.
Hard & Heavy (comes only with Ultra) - stroke: 4 mm, fitting position: B
Priority work: colorpacker, liner, and lesser — shader.
Replacing the rocking arms
1. Loosen the set screws which locking the shaft of the rocking arm (1.5 mm key).
2. Push out the shaft using the end of the key.
3. Remove the rocking arm from the slot.
4. Place the other rocking arm into the slot.
5. Align the holes of the rocking arm with the corresponding holes of the machine body.
6. Push the shaft through the holes using the end of the key.
7. Set the shaft symmetrically to the body.
8. Lock the set screws (carefully, not tight).
Attention! If the rocking arm replaced for the first time, it may need run-in without load for 1-5 minutes.
S.N.C. and the rings
Smart Needle Control system (S.N.C.) provides a self-adjusting delay of return of needles to achieve high efficiency, lower skin damage, and even reduce pain while tattooing.
The machine is equipped with three types of rings that control the system: standard, hard and superhard.
Hardness is inversely proportional to the diameter of the ring.
With the increasing ring hardness decreasing the influence of S.N.C. on the operation of the machine.
Attention! Working with the standard ring may not be suitable for every user, if you think that the machine is not working satisfactorily, change the ring to a more hard one.
Lubrication is performed (see fig. 2) using the supplied syringe (MC1000 grease) in the area between the guides and the slider one time 2-4 weeks (red), and the area between the shaft and the motor cover one time 4-8 weeks (blue). Apply a moderate amount of grease, and remove excess with a soft cloth.
Attention! Use only the dense lithium-based grease.
The machine has the universal lock, which can be configured for the right-hander (by default), and for the left-hander.
Changing the lock position:
1. Remove the wing nut and washer.
2. Remove the lock screw (3 mm key).
3. Install the lock screw at the opposite side of the body (carefully, not tight).
4. Set the wing nut and washer.
- Average voltage for lining - 6 (+/-1) Volts, for shading and colorpacking - 5 (+/-1) Volts, for the whip/dot - 3-4 Volts.
- Tighten the screws with a moderate force, use the short arm of the key to push on.
- Do not use the clipcords with the large non-isolated surface of terminals. It may cause of the short circuit.
- The resistance of the clipcord/fotswitch wires higher than 0,7 Ohms may make the machine runs slower and weaker.
- Do not expose the rings to UV radiation.
- The normally running machine may have the functional noises, and this noises may changing during the lifetime.
Voltage: 3-6 volts.
Duty (6V, idle): 70 (+/- 2)%.
Attention! Polarity sensetive connection: "negative" should be connected to saddle.
If the connection is correct, the machine will be much more powerful, and if the connection is incorrect, there will be a strong heating.
Attention! When setting the needles position, consider that the armature bar of Model-3 has the higher top point than the classic coil machines.
Speed and power is regulated by voltage, the machine does not require tuning to perform various types of work.
To ensure the correct operation of the machine use a high-quality power supply with the current at least 2 Amps (necessarily with voltage indicator and preferably with current and duty indication), and the footswitch and clipcord wires resistance not more than 0.7 Ohms (one wire).
The values given below depend on many factors and are given for an example.
Average voltage values (universal): for lining 5-6 volts, for color and/or shadows 4-5 volts, for dot/whip techniques 3-4 volts.
Average voltage values (liner): for lining 5-6 volts, for shadows 4-5 volts.
- Отверните винт на несколько оборотов прилагающимся ключом.
- Установите прилагающуюся пластиковую прокладку между винтом и держателем (с внутренней стороны VEGR). Это поможет избежать повреждения покрытия держателя.
- Установите VEGR на держатель Vertigo в любом из трёх положений так, чтобы винт и прокладка находились напротив одной из канавок держателя.
- Затяните винт ключом с умеренным усилием.
- VEGR, винт, и пластиковая прокладка могут подвергаться химической и термической обработке. Ограничения: для VEGR и винта до 200°C, для пластиковой прокладки до 120°C.
- Используйте режимы дезинфекции и стерилизации разумно и умеренно, чтобы VEGR служил вам долго, а процесс нанесения татуировки был безопасным.
- Пластиковые прокладки могут деформироваться от механической нагрузки.
- Возможно изменение цвета поверхности VEGR вследствие применения химических и/или термических средств дезинфекции/стерилизации.
- VEGR предназначен для использования с держателями Skinductor Vertigo, с держателями Vertigo S он несовместим.
VEGR - бронза.
Винт - нержавеющая сталь.
Прокладка - капролон.
VEGR (с винтом).
Руководство по эксплуатации.